Good health is achieved, not through more and more drugs, but by a change of diet for a total development of natural health, using ordinary and natural foods and the knowledge of these foods, a healthful harmony and well-being can be achieved by feeding the inside as well as from the outside.
When a body is sickened, the body can be rebuilt and restored through eating closer to nature, health preservation as well as health restoration and maintaining the health of our minds and our body.
Candida Diet is one of the steps to cure Candida Albicans yeast allergies, referred to as the caveman’s diet, which can lead to serious health problems if left uncontrolled. A yeast commonly found in the body, is harmful to the body if there is an imbalance and when there is a lowering of the immune system. Curing Candida is done by depriving the Candida microorganisms and starving the fungus thus preventing it from coming back, which is through a Candida Diet.
Foods to avoid or stay away from are foods that have:
(1) Sugar in it such as the lactose that is present in milk and dairy products, honey, fructose in fruits, the sugar-rich vegetables such as glucose, all fruits, yams, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets and processed foods like ketchup, yoghurt and cereal.
(2) Rich-carbohydrates food such as bread, pizzas, pasta, potatoes and other baked foods, grains, like wheat, corn, oats and rice, beans, zucchini, peas corn, carrots and beets.
(3) Gluten-rich foods- wheat, rye, oats, and barley.
(4) Aged cheese, alcohol as it is high in sugar, caffeine, chocolate and spicy, hot foods.
(5) Mushrooms, which are a type of fungus.
(6) All containing vinegar products- white vinegar, red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, and balsamic vinegar, any food that has vinegar such as mayonnaise, commercial salad dressing, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, BBQ sauce, shrimp sauce, soy sauce, mustard, pickles, pickled vegetables, green olives, relishes, horseradish, mincemeat, and chili sauce but the use of raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is possible.
(7) Seeds and nuts, as the molds can grow quickly on them while in storing.
There are also foods that should be included in the Candida Diet:
Candida Diet needs a lot of discipline, commitment, patience and perseverance and adhering to this diet can be very challenging but with great results after a time plus a free-Candida disease and a healthy life.
Yeastrol is a homeopathic remedy that can help combat Candida albicans and reduce symptoms. Consider using it to aid in your Candida diet for maximum benefit.